Is there a free zone induction cooktop in China?
Many buyers may be confused by the Chinese factory, as they claim that they have free zone induction cooktops.
Here are may some questions in your mind, and let us explain to you.
1. Is there a free zone induction cooktop in China?
–Currently, we Say No, but many factories in China develop free zone cooktop.
2. What is the situation for free zone induction in China now?
— Most professional induction factories in China have tried or are trying to develop a free zone induction cooktop, but has not put into production. One of the reasons is that it takes time and energy to develop such technology, but the main reason is that factories in China can not circumvent the patent of the control part of freezone owned by the EU company, neither of the big company like Midea can do.
3. But why there are some factories say they have an induction cooktop with the free zone?
— The free zone they say actually is working by 2 big square coil plate like below. Just 2, not like the free zone induction cooktop from the EU.
4. What is called with two big coil plate working together by using bridge technology?
— We call Flex Zone Cooktop, not free zone hob.
5. How to identify if the cooktop is a free zone or a flex one?
— Ask them to open the glass and show you pictures of internal.