Is there a free zone induction cooktop in China?
Many buyers may be confused by the Chinese factory, as they claim that they have free zone induction cooktops.
Here are may some questions in your mind, and let us explain to you.
1. Is there a free zone induction cooktop in China?
2. What is the situation for free zone induction in China now?
— Most professional induction factories in China are trying to develop a free zone induction cooktop. but takes time and energy to make a perfect sample. The main problem is the technology.
3. But why there are some factories say they have an induction cooktop with the free zone?
— The free zone they say actually is working by 2 big square coil plate like below. Just 2, not like the free zone induction cooktop from the EU above.
4. What is called with two big coil plate working together by using half-bridge technology?
— We call Flex Zone Cooktop, not free zone hob.
5. How to identify if the cooktop is a free zone or a flex one?
— Ask them to open the glass and show you pictures of internal.